All regulations are subject to change. We are closely monitoring the ongoing situation and heeding the advice of national, state, and county health departments.
- All event staff/volunteers are required to wear masks.
- Spectators will be discouraged from crowding the start and finish line area.
- Each participant is required to wear a face mask before and after the run while at the venue.
- Your mask may be removed once you begin the run.
- A socially distanced 10 minute open start line will be implemented.
- Face masks will be provided by staff/volunteers to anyone not wearing a mask.
- All participants/staff/volunteers are reminded to use respiratory etiquette including covering up to cough and sneeze.
- Everyone in attendance is asked to maintain 6 feet social distance at all times while at the event, including during the race.
- Participants will receive the COVID-19 symptom screening by email during race week.
- Touch-points will be minimized by the option to have your packet mailed along with precautions taken at the advanced packet pickup location.